There are two fundamental questions asked when considering admissions of applicants to AISG:
· Do we believe they will be successful at AISG?
· If they have any special needs, can AISG adequately and appropriately support these needs?
When reviewing for the admission of an applicant, we seek to create a comprehensive profile while considering the admissions criteria:
· What is the profile of the school the applicant is attending
· Reports from schools attended
· MAP testing results (other standardized assessments may also be reviewed), if appropriate
· Writing sample
· Language proficiency
· Interview with the applicant
· Student Support screening
· Age of the applicant
· Credits to meet the AISG graduation requirements? (High School applicants only)